Of course the P&T team can't check in on every question asked here, but some question need special attention by the team.
Questions like these for example:
- Cache invalidation to automatically update all cached template content? (Questions changed to feature discussion in the comments)
- Can I extend entries listing views (currently or in the future)? (Got answered, but a comment from the team on future plans would be great)
- Updating all entries URIs after changing entry URL format (Changed from Question to possible support request)
That's why I'd like to propose a tag like
This tag would get added if:
- A question has become a discussion about a new feature.
- A 'State-of-Craft' information are needed.
- A question could be a bug-report.
- Multiple answers didn't solve the question, but a team member could possibly solve it.
After resolving/answering/commenting.. the tag would be removed from the question, to keep everything clean.
I'd like to know if that's something the P&T team and community would find reasonable, and if so in what other cases that tag would make sense?
(Assuming of course that the tag doesn't get abused for normal questions)